Holden Municipal Light Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of 1st Class Lineworker.
- Candidates must currently be a Journeyman Lineman (rated),
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and Hoisting Licenses
- Must be highly skilled in construction and maintenance work with overhead plant, underground linework and apparatus.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of working in all weather conditions on electric overhead and underground equipment
- Successful candidate will be required to be in an On-Call rotation
- Candidates must be readily available as needed after normal work hours and on weekends to address trouble calls
- The successful candidate should be a safety orientated individual and will be required to work on a variety of assignments in support of department field operations.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate a “can-do” positive attitude, is a highly motivated team player, a self-starter, and must be courteous and respectful to our customers as well as co-workers at all time.
Holden Municipal Light Department Light (HMLD) is a municipal owned electric distribution utility that is able to provide its customers with some of the most economical rates in the region without sacrificing its long standing commitment of outstanding customer focused service and attention to detail.
Salary Range: Please call 508-210-5404 for current rates
Closing date: Until filled.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover sheet and resume Contact Office of Town Manager (508) 210-5501 or visit www.holdenma.gov Employment Opportunities for more information.