Who We Are:
At Consolidated Marketing Services (CMS) we combine creative, on-trend promotional marketing solutions with custom e-commerce and fulfillment services to develop a tailor-made marketing solution for you and your team!
CMS is a nationally certified women-owned business enterprise (WBENC), servicing a wide range of national and global customers from a variety of industries. As a leader in special event merchandising, identity apparel programs, branding and developing products, pop-up experience shops, and e-store programs, CMS is constantly striving to manage the entire process from start to finish. This allows our customers to focus on their business, while we handle what we do best.
We look forward to meeting you!
What You’ll Do:
We are seeking a motivated and diligent Account Manager to join the Progressive Promotions division of our business. The Account Manager serves as the key contact for multiple accounts while building and maintaining relationships with client stakeholders. The Account Manager is responsible for creative ideation, sourcing and product development, order entry, customer reporting, resolving customer service issues and other client activities with goals of achieving customer satisfaction and growing the accounts.
- Serve as a trusted thought partner to client stakeholders by proactively maintaining the client relationship
- Maintain consistent communication with clients through effective presentations, phone calls, e-mail campaigns, etc. to highlight sales opportunities across client organization
- Maintain a complete understanding of client business objectives, branding and marketing activities in order to penetrate all existing accounts to grow business within each client
- Diligently source and price product to ensure margin goals are met, prioritizing preferred vendors to increase discounted pricing opportunities, profitability and relationships with key vendors
- Manage customer service concerns, working to solve problems with a goal of customer satisfaction and retention
- Ensure timely and accurate information in Order Entry to ensure error-free Production
- Stay informed about the industry trends to enhance knowledge about clients and prospects, providing clients with updates and new product awareness through targeted campaigns
- Maintain log of samples and sample freight spending within annual budget allowance
- Update products and pricing for client corporate webstores
- Additional duties as assigned
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field
- Proven success in project management or customer service, demonstrated by 4+ years of experience in promotional product customer service or account management
- Attention to detail, accuracy, creativity and ability to multitask are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication necessary for professional communications, both internal and external
- Highly motivated, independent and capable of performing in a fast-paced environment
How to apply:
Interested? Please send a resume to Katelyn Lloyd, HR Director for Grossman Marketing Group and Consolidated Marketing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.