Westfield Gas and Electric (WG+E) and Whip City Fiber (WCF) are seeking an enthusiastic, detail oriented, motivated individual to join our team to provide quality office and administrative assistance in the Accounts Payable, Customer Billing, Collections and Payroll area.
Attention to detail, ability to make immediate decisions, problem solving skills, follow through in a variety of situations and proficiency in Windows based applications, especially MS Excel, and the ability to maintain confidentiality, are keys to successful performance. Working with our internal team, as well as outside vendors requires solid communication skills.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
· Excellent verbal, written, and social skills.
· Proven ability to quickly learn new systems.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Hard working with a problem-solving attitude.
· You must be enthusiastic, motivated, and willing to learn.
· Ability to deal with and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
· Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees using the Kronos/UKG payroll platform.
· Calculate pay in accordance with all collective bargaining agreements.
· Maintain all employee leave time in accordance with collective bargaining agreements.
· Reviews all invoices for accuracy and appropriate documentation as well as approval prior to payment.
· Enters invoices into accounting system ensuring accurate coding to the correct budget.
· Reconciles vendor statements, researches, and corrects discrepancies.
· Maintains files and documentation for both A/P and Payroll in accordance with company policy and accounting practices.
· Prepares correspondence, recurring reports, forms, and other documents.
· Understanding of rates/demands/consumption.
· Review billing registers.
· Performs related duties and special reports as required for customer billing.
· Prints and prepares collections notices.
· May be assigned to any divisional office to provide both a customer service function and/or administrative services and duties.
Required Qualifications, Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
· Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
· Strong organization and time management skills, as well as attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
· Proficiency with PCs, including Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with MS Dynamics GP, MUNIS, and Kronos/UKG Software is preferred.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit an application found online and attach any other relevant documents by Friday, March 18, 2022. Please, no phone calls.