The Business Systems Solutions Manager allocates analysis team resources and monitors deliverables to ensure internal customer needs are met successfully and in a timely fashion. Manages analysts responsible for the analysis of new business system development and existing system improvement. The Business Systems Solutions Manager coordinates with other teams to identify and implement new systems to support business function at effective cost. The Business Systems Solutions Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adheres to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions and extensive knowledge of department processes. Working as a Business Systems Solutions Manager typically requires five to ten years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- Takes the lead role in managing and promoting operational technology advances by understanding business requirements, defining solutions, implementing new tools and processes, and providing ongoing support.
- Consults with users in all departments to help solve complex data issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards and recommends solutions.
- Identifies key initiatives that can influence and improve business connectivity and employee and member experience.
- Understands impact of an initiative, considers business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that aid in managing data quality, security and retention.
- Manages the development and adoption of SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive at NHEC to improve business use, security and dependability.
- Works closely with the Project Manager to help build a culture of work management that includes project management methodology.
- Strives for operational excellence by following/living NHEC core values.
- Able to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Five to ten years of recent experience in business analysis and data management. Microsoft 365 experience including Power tools preferred.
- One to three years supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Informational Technology, or another related field. At least six years prior experience with similar job requirements can generally substituted for a degree.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while identifying priorities, communicating progress, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication ability.
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization with different backgrounds and needs.
- Primarily an inside position with normal office working conditions. Some travel to meetings required outside of normal workday. Some evening and weekend overtime may be required.
- Partial telecommute work acceptable, however occasional on-site work still required.
- Assistance with power restoration efforts is required of all employees. It may be required during regular business hours that employees will be assigned functions to support power restoration and for some employees that may be different from their normal duties. In addition, such assistance may require working nights, weekends, and holidays which may involve considerable extra hours. To meet this working condition, all employees are required to provide a personal phone number where they may be reached after hours. This number will only be used for internal purposes.
NHEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer