The Littleton Water and Light (LWL), is currently accepting resumes for a full time position as a First Class lineman.
- Candidates must currently be a Journeyman Lineman (rated),
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL),
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of working in all weather conditions on electric overhead and underground equipment,
- Successful candidate will be required to be in an On-Call rotation for one (1) week each month,
- Candidates must be readily available as needed after normal work hours and on weekends to address trouble calls when situations require all hands on deck,
- The successful candidate should be a safety orientated individual and will be required to work on a variety of assignments in support of department field operations.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate a “can-do” positive attitude, is a highly motivated team player, a self-starter, and must be courteous and respectful to our customers as well as co-workers at all time.
The Littleton Water and Light (LWL) is a municipal owned drinking water and electric distribution utility that is managed independently of the Town of Littleton. Located in north central New Hampshire (NH) Littleton is the northern most NH town on the I-93 corridor. Just across the Connecticut River from St. Johnsbury, Vermont, LWL serves generally the 6,000 or so residents of the Town of Littleton with their drinking water and electricity needs. LWL is able to provide its customers with some of the most economical rates in the region without sacrificing its long standing commitment of outstanding customer focused service and attention to detail.
The LWL offers competitive wages, excellent benefits package and outstanding working conditions. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover sheet and resume to the LWL by mail or send an email to email@example.com.