The Littleton Electric Light Department is accepting applications for a First Class Lineworker.
Working under the direct supervision of the General Line Foreman, the successful applicant will be trained to safely and efficiently construct, maintain, repair and operate LELD’s overhead and underground 25 kV electrical distribution system.
The base salary for this position ranges from $48.20-$53.77/ hour. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The preferred candidate should possess the following characteristics:
- Must have the ability to work outdoors in all seasons for extended periods of time
- Must be available to support the Department in afterhours trouble call emergency situations
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must demonstrate the ability to work safely with others and follow OSHA, NESC and APPA safety procedures pertaining to electric utility work
- Must obtain a Massachusetts Class A CDL and 1B/2A hoisting license within 12 months of employment
- Willingness to relocate to a 30 minute radius within 12 months of employment
- An understanding of electrical theory/power systems preferred
The successful applicant must pass a physical and drug screening once hired.
A job description and requirements are available upon request via email: email@example.com.