General Line Foreman
The Littleton Electric Light Department is accepting applications for a General Line Foreman. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The successful applicant will have direct supervision of all line workers, Distribution Supervisor and Inventory/Procurement Coordinator while performing other supervisory duties relating to the construction, maintenance and safety of the LELD distribution system. The General Line Foreman reports directly to the Engineering and Operations Manager.
This position is also part of LELD’s supervisor on call rotation which requires 24X7 availability for emergency response and outage restoration. LELD’s normal working hours are Monday-Thursday from 6:30AM-4:30PM.
The preferred candidate should have the following experience:
- General knowledge of the day to day operation of a municipal electric utility.
- Electric operations/line experience in positions with progressive supervisory responsibility.
- Writing and approving switching orders.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments (engineering, metering, billing, customer service)
- Experience following and interpreting OSHA and NESC requirements while following the APPA safety manual.
- Troubleshooting and emergency storm response and outage restoration.
A job description and requirements are available upon request via email: email@example.com.