Peabody Municipal Light Plant is currently accepting applications for Lineman/Troubleman, First Class, Second Class and Third Class Lineworkers.
- Work in the construction and repair of our overhead and underground 23kv electrical system.
- Successful candidates will progress to a Lineman/Troubleman after 2 years as a First Class Lineman.
- Participation in an on-call rotation, once a rated Lineman/Troubleman with a generous stipend.
- Below is the salary range plus benefits, pay is commensurate with experience.
Lineman/Troubleman - $44.76 to $55.94
1st Class - $42.16 to $52.73
2nd Class - $36.19 to $45.34
3rd Class - $31.06 to $38.77
- A valid Massachusetts CDL-A or CDL-B license is required.
- A valid Massachusetts Hoisting and Rigging 1B,2A and 3A license is required within six months.
- Candidate must be able to work planned and unplanned overtime
If you are a safety orientated individual who works well in a team environment, apply today.
Peabody Municipal Light Plant offers generous wages, excellent health care (BC/BS with 85% employer contribution) and a top tier benefit package.
For more detailed information or to submit a resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.