This Systems Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the network design, engineering, implementation, and security of all TMLP networks as they evolve.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network and computer system security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- , providing support as needed.
- Provide assistance and technical/special services to other personnel in the activities associated with computer systems, software applications and hardware acquisition support and use.
- Collect data and prepare a preliminary analysis of reports pertaining to TMLP networks and related systems.
- Analyze system practices and recommend changes in techniques, security, programs, equipment, and procedures to improve efficiency while maintaining and improving security.
- Install, maintain, repair, and troubleshoot virtual infrastructure, servers (physical and virtual), firewalls, workstations, routers/switches, software/applications, and other computer systems and related equipment.
- Develop and maintain detailed records on operating, repairing, and maintaining computers, networks, and software applications.
- Analyze computer and telecommunications systems software needs and recommend courses of action and improvements.
- Assist in developing system disaster recovery plans and archiving, backup, and restoration procedures.
- Work with vendors to maintain TMLP's corporate security system, cameras, and access control infrastructure.
- Work closely with vendors and end-users in system deployment, troubleshooting, and remediation activities.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in a Computer Technology related field is required.
- Experience with modern Microsoft Server Operating Systems, Exchange, Active Directory, Cisco network equipment, and Virtualization technologies are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of network support experience is required
- The successful candidate will also be required to carry a cell phone 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- A valid Driver's License is required.
- Please forward resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com
- For More Information visit: https://www.tmlp.com/contact/job-listings/