STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The NEPPA Student Scholarship Program provides scholarships to Northeast Public Power Association residents pursuing a higher education. Funded in large part by the NEPPA Member Value Committee, the Student Scholarship is available to students regardless of their academic status, whether just graduating from high school, currently enrolled in college, enrolling in college for the first time, or re-enrolling after a period of time out of college.
• University / Trade School Students:
〉One Scholarship directed at students currently enrolled in college or trade school program during 2022/2023 program year.
• Graduating High Schools Seniors:
〉One Scholarship directed at students who are seniors in high school during the 2022/2023 school year
〉Recipients should be enrolling in college or trade school program upon HS graduation
• Application deadline March 31st, 2023
• Winner announced May 1st, 2023
• Amount: $500.00 per scholarship winner
• Application criteria: High School/University GPA, High School/University curriculum, extracurricular activities, short essay, community involvement.
• Student must be served by NEPPA utility (NEPPA family members encouraged to apply)
Please fill out the below and send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below to donate